Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Grants and stimulus diva Kristin DeProspero has tips for you!
A view of the President's recovery effort from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the independent auditing arm of Congress.
Talking about transparency with Dave Dantus of Serena Software.
Dec. 1, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009
President Obama has promised that the Recovery Act will create millions of new jobs. Sound familiar? President Franklin D. Roosevelt promised something similar during the Great Depression. But did it work?
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.