Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Grants and stimulus diva Kristin DeProspero has tips for you!
A view of the President's recovery effort from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the independent auditing arm of Congress.
Talking about transparency with Dave Dantus of Serena Software.
Dec. 1, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009
President Obama has promised that the Recovery Act will create millions of new jobs. Sound familiar? President Franklin D. Roosevelt promised something similar during the Great Depression. But did it work?
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.