Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Grants and stimulus diva Kristin DeProspero has tips for you!
A view of the President's recovery effort from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the independent auditing arm of Congress.
Talking about transparency with Dave Dantus of Serena Software.
Dec. 1, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009
President Obama has promised that the Recovery Act will create millions of new jobs. Sound familiar? President Franklin D. Roosevelt promised something similar during the Great Depression. But did it work?
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.