Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Grants and stimulus diva Kristin DeProspero has tips for you!
A view of the President's recovery effort from the Government Accountability Office (GAO), the independent auditing arm of Congress.
Talking about transparency with Dave Dantus of Serena Software.
Dec. 1, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009
President Obama has promised that the Recovery Act will create millions of new jobs. Sound familiar? President Franklin D. Roosevelt promised something similar during the Great Depression. But did it work?
FederalNewsRadio's exclusive chat with the Executive of the Recovery Program Management Office of the Public Buildings Service at the U.S. General Services Administration.