Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Lou Dixon, the principal assistant inspector general for auditing and evaluation at the Office of the Inspector General for the Transportation Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent IG report on how FAA reported jobs data under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
If federal workers listen closely to the State of the Union address, they can get a good sense of what agency priorities are going to be for the upcoming year.
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
Congressional watchdog releases fifth report.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
You knew the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would be more work. But no one knew just how much work the stimulus bill would create for federal agencies and whether they would have the capacity to carry it out. That task fell to the Inspector General at the Commerce Department.
FederalNewsRadio looks at who's being stimulated and how.