Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Lou Dixon, the principal assistant inspector general for auditing and evaluation at the Office of the Inspector General for the Transportation Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent IG report on how FAA reported jobs data under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
If federal workers listen closely to the State of the Union address, they can get a good sense of what agency priorities are going to be for the upcoming year.
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
Congressional watchdog releases fifth report.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
You knew the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would be more work. But no one knew just how much work the stimulus bill would create for federal agencies and whether they would have the capacity to carry it out. That task fell to the Inspector General at the Commerce Department.
FederalNewsRadio looks at who's being stimulated and how.