Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ARRA
Lou Dixon, the principal assistant inspector general for auditing and evaluation at the Office of the Inspector General for the Transportation Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a recent IG report on how FAA reported jobs data under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
If federal workers listen closely to the State of the Union address, they can get a good sense of what agency priorities are going to be for the upcoming year.
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
Efforts to get America working, aren't.
Congressional watchdog releases fifth report.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
When you buy a new passenger vehicle this year, you may be entitled to deduct state and local sales and excise taxes.
You knew the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would be more work. But no one knew just how much work the stimulus bill would create for federal agencies and whether they would have the capacity to carry it out. That task fell to the Inspector General at the Commerce Department.
FederalNewsRadio looks at who's being stimulated and how.