Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AGFE
John Kamensky from the IBM Center for The Business of Government talks about two decades of a results-oriented federal performance management system. Allan Holmes of Bloomberg Government discusses the top technology issues facing the government in 2013. Jeffrey Neal of ICF International sheds light on OPM's new guide to executive development. Jacque Simon of AFGE discusses legislation that could freeze federal pay to the end of the year.
Tags: John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Allan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Jeffrey Neal , ICF International , OPM , Jacque Simon , Congress , pay freeze , workforce , Federal Drive , OMB
A long-fought negotiation between the American Federation of Government Employees and the Social Security Administration seems to be over as the two sides agree to terms of new national contract.
Did you ever hear of a GS 14 step 15? Some feds say that's what the National Security Personnel System created, and they love it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses the rise and fall of the loved-hated NSPS program.