Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AGFE
John Kamensky from the IBM Center for The Business of Government talks about two decades of a results-oriented federal performance management system. Allan Holmes of Bloomberg Government discusses the top technology issues facing the government in 2013. Jeffrey Neal of ICF International sheds light on OPM's new guide to executive development. Jacque Simon of AFGE discusses legislation that could freeze federal pay to the end of the year.
Tags: John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Allan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Jeffrey Neal , ICF International , OPM , Jacque Simon , Congress , pay freeze , workforce , Federal Drive , OMB
A long-fought negotiation between the American Federation of Government Employees and the Social Security Administration seems to be over as the two sides agree to terms of new national contract.
Did you ever hear of a GS 14 step 15? Some feds say that's what the National Security Personnel System created, and they love it. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discusses the rise and fall of the loved-hated NSPS program.