Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AFFIRM
Darren Ash, the chief information officer of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, helped Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel present more details on the federal mobile stragegy. Ash joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the conversation.
Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel discusses the role of technology in "closing the widening productivity gap between government and industry," at an AFFIRM luncheon today.
Tags: Steven VanRoekel
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
What's the current thinking when it comes to cybersecurity? As the federal government returns to normal operating hours after a week of snow-enforced closure, some of the best and brightest in federal IT gathered for an industry luncheon to discuss the topic.
Policy change also helps change behavior
Several departments are starting to understand that buying and creating technology systems can be done in small, iterative steps. OMB's push for agile development seems to be taking hold across the government.
The Lebanon Medical Center in Pennsylvania is using a new dashboard to measure how it's implementing sustainability efforts. VA expects to save or avoid about $178,000 in the first year of the portal's use at the facility.
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011