Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AFCEA IT Day
President Obama signed an Executive Order that sets sustainability goals for Federal agencies and focuses on making improvements in their environmental, energy and economic performance. We get an update from OMB's Cynthia Vallina.
Lance Davis, program manager of the Design Excellence Architecture program in the Public Buildings Service at the General Services Administration, tells Federal News Radio about new ways GSA is looking at office space.
Steve Krauss, president of AFCEA Bethesda, talked to Federal News Radio about the event and some of the big issues that were to be discussed.
Nancy Gillis, the director of the Supply Chain Emissions program management office at the General Services Administration, tells Federal News Radio how it's working with contractors to increase their energy efficiency.
Pete Tseronis, the chief technology officer at the Department of Energy, tells Federal News Radio federal data centers will start to look a lot like Facebook.