Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ACT-IAC
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
"Crawl before you can walk. Walk before you can run." That's how Federal CIO Steve VanRoekel framed his 2012 priorities in his first speech to government IT contractors in Washington. He said agencies would have to do "more with less," but he wanted to emphasize the "more."
ACT-IAC's Jim Beaupre and ACT's Mary Davie joined In Depth with Francis Rose with lessons learned about innovating at a federal agency.
Former "e-gov Czar" Mark Forman joins host Mark Amtower on today's program.
September 26, 2011
A virtual cottage industry has sprung up in Washington around coming up with remedies for both agencies and industry.
The Financial Management Service developed an electronic payment program. The debit card like system could save the government millions of dollars each year.
Sanjeev "Sonny" Bhagowalia talks to Federal News Radio's Amy Morris about managing federal IT in an age of budget cuts.
The ACT-IAC working group's latest report shows that diversity in agencies is directly linked to success. Dr. Susan Krup Grunin is the Consulting Director for Strategic Human Capital Management at RGS and co-authored the report.
Just-retired DoD Secretary Robert Gates issued a recent memo announcing his decision about how DISA and the chief information officer's office will change. Gates said DoD will dis-establish the Networks Integration and Information office.
Tags: OMB , management , Jory Heckman , Andrew McLauchlin , cloud computing , financial management , CGI , technology , Robert Gates , Jason Miller , DoD , DISA , Teri Takai , Trey Hodgkins , CIO , people