Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ACT
May 12th, 2009
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra announces plan to gauge technology programs monthly and hold agency CIOs more accountable. The initial version of the tool should be up by June 30.
In his first interview as ACT president, Prashant Gaur (PG) tells Federal News Radio about what he hopes to accomplish.
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Agency CIO Baker said moving the electronic health system to open source would let VA to more easily and more quickly use software developed outside of the department. VA's decision comes after an industry panel recommended 10 ways to fix VistA.
ACT-IAC offers recommendations for improving large-scale IT acquisitions.
While it might be nice to work from home, there are some issues that arise that so-called regular workers don't have to deal with, especially when it comes to privacy and security.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.