Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ACT
May 12th, 2009
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra announces plan to gauge technology programs monthly and hold agency CIOs more accountable. The initial version of the tool should be up by June 30.
In his first interview as ACT president, Prashant Gaur (PG) tells Federal News Radio about what he hopes to accomplish.
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Agency CIO Baker said moving the electronic health system to open source would let VA to more easily and more quickly use software developed outside of the department. VA's decision comes after an industry panel recommended 10 ways to fix VistA.
ACT-IAC offers recommendations for improving large-scale IT acquisitions.
While it might be nice to work from home, there are some issues that arise that so-called regular workers don't have to deal with, especially when it comes to privacy and security.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.