Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ACT
May 12th, 2009
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra announces plan to gauge technology programs monthly and hold agency CIOs more accountable. The initial version of the tool should be up by June 30.
In his first interview as ACT president, Prashant Gaur (PG) tells Federal News Radio about what he hopes to accomplish.
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Agency CIO Baker said moving the electronic health system to open source would let VA to more easily and more quickly use software developed outside of the department. VA's decision comes after an industry panel recommended 10 ways to fix VistA.
ACT-IAC offers recommendations for improving large-scale IT acquisitions.
While it might be nice to work from home, there are some issues that arise that so-called regular workers don't have to deal with, especially when it comes to privacy and security.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.