Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ACT
May 12th, 2009
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra announces plan to gauge technology programs monthly and hold agency CIOs more accountable. The initial version of the tool should be up by June 30.
In his first interview as ACT president, Prashant Gaur (PG) tells Federal News Radio about what he hopes to accomplish.
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Agency CIO Baker said moving the electronic health system to open source would let VA to more easily and more quickly use software developed outside of the department. VA's decision comes after an industry panel recommended 10 ways to fix VistA.
ACT-IAC offers recommendations for improving large-scale IT acquisitions.
While it might be nice to work from home, there are some issues that arise that so-called regular workers don't have to deal with, especially when it comes to privacy and security.
Three people involved with The Management of Change conference next week offer some insight into what the conference is about.