Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
Grass is growing high along the region's highways as states cut back on mowing to save money.
Heat is damaging batteries, hoses, belts and tires.
Three of the cameras are at Lee Highway intersections.
On most weekdays, almost every bridge across the Potomac River has construction, and that construction is making the commute for some anything but normal.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.
Area drivers are less likely than others around the nation to support stricter penalties for drivers who use cell phones or text while driving.
WTOP's Adam Tuss says road closures will remain in effect around the area until after Tuesday's rush hour.
Tags: gridlock , gridlock congestion , Nuclear Security Summit , Lon Anderson , Suitland Parkway , I-66 , Cathy Lanier , Andrews Air Force Base , Dulles International Airport , Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marsha , rush hour , tractor man , telecommute , traffic , Colleen Kelleher , Adam Tuss , Darci Marchese , Michelle Basch , Bob Marbourg , Neal Augenstein
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.