Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Facing major traffic delays on one of the busiest travel days of the year, Delaware officials gave motorists on Interstate 95 a break.
There's an uptick in car crashes involving deer this year, says AAA Mid-Atlantic's John Townsend.
Of the more than 1 million people expected to travel, 95 percent will drive.
A new campaign is urging drivers to put down the phones in construction zones.
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
With crude oil costs approaching $90 a barrel and the continued weakness of the U.S. dollar, analysts say motorists in the D.C. area and elsewhere may pay more at the pump this week.
There are deer in the woods, and now is the time of year when Frederick County drivers should worry most about hitting them.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
Temperatures today will soar to near 100 degrees, and the humidity could make it feel as hot as 115 degrees.