Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Facing major traffic delays on one of the busiest travel days of the year, Delaware officials gave motorists on Interstate 95 a break.
There's an uptick in car crashes involving deer this year, says AAA Mid-Atlantic's John Townsend.
Of the more than 1 million people expected to travel, 95 percent will drive.
A new campaign is urging drivers to put down the phones in construction zones.
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
With crude oil costs approaching $90 a barrel and the continued weakness of the U.S. dollar, analysts say motorists in the D.C. area and elsewhere may pay more at the pump this week.
There are deer in the woods, and now is the time of year when Frederick County drivers should worry most about hitting them.
If you are traveling for the long weekend, AAA Mid-Atlantic says you'll need to keep a close eye on the forecast to make sure Hurricane Earl doesn't dampen your plans.
Temperatures today will soar to near 100 degrees, and the humidity could make it feel as hot as 115 degrees.