Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
The average cost for a gallon of regular gasoline in the D.C. area is $3.90, according to AAA, which reports averages of $3.77 across Virginia, $3.85 in Maryland, and $4.06 in the District.
A new venture for AAA, the store at 5620 Buckeystown Pike combines a car-repair center and brick-and-mortar office. It opened April 1.
The first section of the Intercounty Connector just opened, but there is already a call to privatize it.
Gas prices are rising sharply -- hitting a two-year high nationwide -- and you've probably noticed that prices in the D.C. area are following the trend.
It only takes a little bit of ice to cause problems. Some defensive driving measures may help you on area roads.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Friday's final commute of the year provides a chance to look back at the best and worst of trends and incidents on area roads in 2010.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
For the first time ever, the national average for a gallon of gasoline has reached $3 at Christmas. And if you take a look at your household budget, filling up is taking a big chunk of it.