Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
The average cost for a gallon of regular gasoline in the D.C. area is $3.90, according to AAA, which reports averages of $3.77 across Virginia, $3.85 in Maryland, and $4.06 in the District.
A new venture for AAA, the store at 5620 Buckeystown Pike combines a car-repair center and brick-and-mortar office. It opened April 1.
The first section of the Intercounty Connector just opened, but there is already a call to privatize it.
Gas prices are rising sharply -- hitting a two-year high nationwide -- and you've probably noticed that prices in the D.C. area are following the trend.
It only takes a little bit of ice to cause problems. Some defensive driving measures may help you on area roads.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Friday's final commute of the year provides a chance to look back at the best and worst of trends and incidents on area roads in 2010.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
For the first time ever, the national average for a gallon of gasoline has reached $3 at Christmas. And if you take a look at your household budget, filling up is taking a big chunk of it.