Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA Mid-Atlantic
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
The average cost for a gallon of regular gasoline in the D.C. area is $3.90, according to AAA, which reports averages of $3.77 across Virginia, $3.85 in Maryland, and $4.06 in the District.
A new venture for AAA, the store at 5620 Buckeystown Pike combines a car-repair center and brick-and-mortar office. It opened April 1.
The first section of the Intercounty Connector just opened, but there is already a call to privatize it.
Gas prices are rising sharply -- hitting a two-year high nationwide -- and you've probably noticed that prices in the D.C. area are following the trend.
It only takes a little bit of ice to cause problems. Some defensive driving measures may help you on area roads.
A man was killed, and another man is in serious condition after their car broke down on the beltway and was struck by another vehicle.
Friday's final commute of the year provides a chance to look back at the best and worst of trends and incidents on area roads in 2010.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
For the first time ever, the national average for a gallon of gasoline has reached $3 at Christmas. And if you take a look at your household budget, filling up is taking a big chunk of it.