Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
With crude oil costs approaching $90 a barrel and the continued weakness of the U.S. dollar, analysts say motorists in the D.C. area and elsewhere may pay more at the pump this week.
Ever been distracted by your dog while driving? Chances are you have.
A cyclist was killed while riding on the shoulder of Ridge Road in Gaithersburg last month, but no charges have been filed yet.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
Area drivers are less likely than others around the nation to support stricter penalties for drivers who use cell phones or text while driving.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.