Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
With crude oil costs approaching $90 a barrel and the continued weakness of the U.S. dollar, analysts say motorists in the D.C. area and elsewhere may pay more at the pump this week.
Ever been distracted by your dog while driving? Chances are you have.
A cyclist was killed while riding on the shoulder of Ridge Road in Gaithersburg last month, but no charges have been filed yet.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
Area drivers are less likely than others around the nation to support stricter penalties for drivers who use cell phones or text while driving.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.