Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA
AAA Mid Atlantic is warning drivers to be extra careful behind the wheel as they adjust to having less light during their evening commutes.
With crude oil costs approaching $90 a barrel and the continued weakness of the U.S. dollar, analysts say motorists in the D.C. area and elsewhere may pay more at the pump this week.
Ever been distracted by your dog while driving? Chances are you have.
A cyclist was killed while riding on the shoulder of Ridge Road in Gaithersburg last month, but no charges have been filed yet.
More people in the region are expected to hit the road this year for Memorial Day than last year, partly due to better economic conditions. (AP)
Area drivers are less likely than others around the nation to support stricter penalties for drivers who use cell phones or text while driving.
A new law will make it more difficult for foreign companies operating red light cameras to access your personal information.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.