Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: AAA
How's your gas mileage? Chances are some minor changes will get you more miles for fewer bucks during that big trip this summer.
More Americans will be traveling this Memorial Day despite the high cost of gas, but it could be a rough road for their budget.
A new venture for AAA, the store at 5620 Buckeystown Pike combines a car-repair center and brick-and-mortar office. It opened April 1.
For the first time ever, the national average for a gallon of gasoline has reached $3 at Christmas. And if you take a look at your household budget, filling up is taking a big chunk of it.
Here's a lump of coal in everybody's stocking. For the first time ever the price of gasoline is over $3.00 a gallon at Christmas time, according to AAA.
The price of gas has never exceeded $3 per gallon during the holidays, according to AAA Mid-Atlantic. You are paying 33 cents more per gallon than you were a year ago.
Before the tryptophan kicks in on Thursday, almost 850,000 Marylanders are expected to travel 50 miles or more for Thanksgiving, an 11 8 percent increase from 2009
Two of the nation's most congested roads during Thanksgiving are in the Washington area, a new report finds, unwelcome news for the over one million heading home for the holiday.
Of the more than 1 million people expected to travel, 95 percent will drive.