Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 9/11
Inspector General for the National Archives and Records Administrations Paul Brachfeld says investigators and U.S. Marshals executed a sealed warrant at the home, so he cannot discuss the case.
Tags: U.S. Marshals Service , National Archives , National Archives and Records Administration , Leslie Waffen , Nan Allendorf Waffen , Paul Brachfeld , GAO , Sandy Berger , missing documents , National Security Adviser ,
Some of the most important and enthusiastic people we have, young adults, don't have a clear picture of what happened on 9-11-01 and therefore may not have a clear picture of what could happen next. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks where were you on that day.
More information from the Associate Press
Prince William County already has a damaged brick from the Pentagon and a piece of Pennsylvania granite to commemorate the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
HSToday Editor David Silverberg has more.
Remember where you were on this date in 2001? For many of us it is the Pearl Harbor moment of our lives. For others, not so much. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey remembers that day and some heroic people then, and now.
Current state of 'homeland security': After seven years, how did we get here?