Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 401(k)
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Tom Trabucco , TSP , Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay debate , pay freeze , federal salaries , Congressional Budget Office , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey
Tom Trabucco with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board explains the benefits of being able to move funds from a past employer's plan into the TSP; he also talks about how you can go about making this change.
Director of External Affairs for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Tom Trabucco explains what you have to do to rollover funds from previous employers.
More folks then ever are digging into their 401(k)s. We have the pros and the cons for this latest trend from Tom Trabucco, Director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.