Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 2010 budget
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform ,
New focus on line of business initiative will test cloud computing across seven areas. Overall IT budget to grow by 7 percent.
Rep. Gerry Connolly has hand-delivered two letters supporting pay parity for federal employees.
Lawmakers have passed five of the 12 bills that set spending for federal departments in fiscal 2010, which began October 1.
Agencies have about five months to award a year's worth of contracts. And that's putting the squeeze on contracting officers and contractors alike. We talk about that with Aronson LLC's Hope Lane.