Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 2010 budget
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform ,
New focus on line of business initiative will test cloud computing across seven areas. Overall IT budget to grow by 7 percent.
Rep. Gerry Connolly has hand-delivered two letters supporting pay parity for federal employees.
Lawmakers have passed five of the 12 bills that set spending for federal departments in fiscal 2010, which began October 1.
Agencies have about five months to award a year's worth of contracts. And that's putting the squeeze on contracting officers and contractors alike. We talk about that with Aronson LLC's Hope Lane.