Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 2010 Election
The leadership of several key defense committees will change hands as a result of the 2010 midterm elections. The transfer of power is expected to reshape defense oversight in the House.
Tags: DoD Report , congress , Congressional Spotlight , Buck McKeon , House Armed Services Committee , Ike Skelton , DoD , David Petraeus , Afghanistan , Don't Ask, Don't Tell , GITMO , Dorobek Insider
Susan Crabtree, senior editor at The Hill, joins Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive to discuss how the changing faces on several congressional committees could impact your agency.
As the dust settles from the midterm elections, look for changes to how cybersecurity matters are handled on Capitol Hill. Homeland Security NewsWire is reporting that Representatives Peter King of New York and Darrell Issa of California will likely chair two committees with cybersecurity oversight.
Tags: Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , congress , Congressional Spotlight , IT , Peter King , Darrell Issa , homeland security , Federal Drive , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Election 2010
Associated Press Capitol Hill Correspondent, Jerry Bodlander, shared his analysis of election results and how the outcome might impact feds with Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive.