Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: 14th Street Bridge
The change to the 14th Street Bridge will occur overnight Tuesday, so that it will be ready for commuters Wednesday morning.
Drivers on the District's busiest bridge should take caution: Construction crews will organize a new traffic pattern Thursday.
Take an involved road project, put it on the busiest bridge into D.C., and you're going to get traffic headaches.
The words "island" and "phase six" might sound like details straight from an episode of the now-defunct ABC series "Lost." Instead, they're part of a new traffic pattern facing area drivers this week.
Drivers need to be aware that a new barrier going in place will literally split traffic on the District's busiest bridge.
Tags: Adam Tuss
You'll find a new traffic pattern on the northbound 14th Street Bridge. You will find that the far left lane closed the entire length of the bridge. All lanes shift to the right.
You'll see changes at the 14th Street and at the intersection of New York Avenue and Florida Avenue.