Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: (ISC)2
Bob Litan of Bloomberg Government talks about a new study on reducing the deficit. Procurement attorney Joe Petrillo weighs in on a recent GAO decision. Lisa Pape discusses the Veterans Health Administration's efforts to reduce homelessness among veterans. Charles Paidock of the NFFE union talks about a proposal that would have some feds emptying their own waste bins. Hord Tipton reviews how the certification process is keeping up with new technology.
The International Informations Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc. — or (ISC)2 &mdashl; has awarded five scholarships as part of a cybersecurity challenge for high schoolers. The organization works with the U.S. Cyber Challenge, a national public-private coalition.
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
The study by ISC(2) found there's a severe gap in the skills needed for cybersecurity professionals.