Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three different email alerts to keep you in the federal loop at all times. Sign up today!
Federal News Radio is on Twitter. Follow our main news feed and our reporters for the latest news as it's happening.
Like Federal News Radio on Facebook and get a behind the scenes look at what goes on at the radio station.
Never miss a beat. See the latest news as it's added to our website.
Subscribe to Federal News Radio's RSS feeds.
Reach us by phone or email.
Meet the Federal News Radio team.
Book our experts to explain the latest federal news to your audience or for appearances at conferences and special events.
View a list of our weekly shows and the times they air throughout the week.
Check out our latest photo galleries from events we've attended and stories in the news.
- OMB: Plan for implementing security-clearance fixes coming soon
- Beth Cobert, Deputy Director for Management, OMB
- New 'face,' but some old problems for 'Obamacare'
- Inside the Reporter's Notebook: OMB not a farm team, Strategic sourcing on steroids
- Shelley Metzenbaum, President, Volcker Alliance
- Treasury figuring out how the shared services pieces fit into governmentwide puzzle
- Financial management providers ill-equipped to take on large customers
- Beckham could make PSG debut next week, coach says
- Honduras rallies to beat US 2-1 in WCup qualifier
- Agency performance reporting lags under wasteful spending initiative
- Kostin: New innovation center product of digital evolution
- Analysis: Concept of mobile worker not new, but changing technology is
- New Ethics.gov portal stores WH visitor logs, FEC filings
- VanRoekel helping Congress grasp benefits of cloud
- White House environmental policy adviser Sutley to resign
- Obama earns green thumb for sustainability record
- Sustainability Efforts: The grades are in
- New Energy program helps agencies meet efficiency goals
- Mixed progress on varied goals in agency sustainability score cards
- GSA makes progress on greening the fleet
- DoD seeks energy 'nirvana' in priorities
- Inside the Reporter's Notebook: DoD taking own path with cloud security, Treasury's Reger joins OMB
- Agencies setting off into the next data frontier -- procurement
- Q & A with Dan Gordon
- OFPP project management memo doesn't do enough for standardization
- Jordan exits OFPP knowing progress toward buying smarter is real
- OFPP updates rules for how agencies should analyze ways to lower costs
- OFPP's Jordan leaving for the private sector
- Momentum builds to reform the regulatory process
- Senate confirms GSA's Tangherlini, others to key agency posts
- Regulatory czar nominee pledges to speed up review process
- Obama nominates new regulatory czar
- House Republicans blast OIRA over late regulations report
- Obama administration kick-starts regulatory reform, but more action needed
- Achieving effective outcomes through management initiatives proves difficult
- Data innovation, crowdsourcing on the horizon for Innovation Fellows program
- Inside the Presidential Innovation Fellows program: A Q&A with the White House
- OSTP asks agencies for 'bold, ambitious' open government initiatives
- Challenge.gov platform recognized for changing how feds solve problems
- White House considering options after Issa subpoenaes federal CTO Park
- Face of Furloughs: Feds swamped by Sandy, double dose of furloughs
- White House wants to root out copycat programs - starting with STEM