11:35 pm, May 23, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three different email alerts to keep you in the federal loop at all times. Sign up today!
Federal News Radio is on Twitter. Follow our main news feed and our reporters for the latest news as it's happening.
Like Federal News Radio on Facebook and get a behind the scenes look at what goes on at the radio station.
Never miss a beat. See the latest news as it's added to our website.
Subscribe to Federal News Radio's RSS feeds.
Reach us by phone or email.
Meet the Federal News Radio team.
Book our experts to explain the latest federal news to your audience or for appearances at conferences and special events.
View a list of our weekly shows and the times they air throughout the week.
Check out our latest photo galleries from events we've attended and stories in the news.
- 5 percent of federal workforce to be furloughed Friday
- OMB director taps VanRoekel to lead management team
- OMB reworking financial system requirements to focus on outcomes, not inputs
- Obama appoints Danny Werfel acting IRS head
- OMB fuels the passion, synergy between mobile, open data
- GAO, OMB spar over whether to measure data center cost savings
- Inside the Reporter's Notebook: The CIO shuffle continues; the last E-gov benefits report?
- Beckham could make PSG debut next week, coach says
- Honduras rallies to beat US 2-1 in WCup qualifier
- Agency performance reporting lags under wasteful spending initiative
- Kostin: New innovation center product of digital evolution
- Analysis: Concept of mobile worker not new, but changing technology is
- New Ethics.gov portal stores WH visitor logs, FEC filings
- VanRoekel helping Congress grasp benefits of cloud
- Obama earns green thumb for sustainability record
- Sustainability Efforts: The grades are in
- New Energy program helps agencies meet efficiency goals
- Mixed progress on varied goals in agency sustainability score cards
- GSA makes progress on greening the fleet
- DoD seeks energy 'nirvana' in priorities
- Pilot projects could increase agency energy efficiency
- Inside the Reporter's Notebook: Communication breakdown over FITARA? Lawmaker wants answers from DHS
- OFPP kicks the strategic-sourcing door wide open
- OFPP tells agencies to get serious about tracking contractor performance
- IRS program, interagency contracting finally removed from High-Risk list
- DoD slow to codify some interagency contracting standards
- OMB lays out 11 goals to give Section 508 some punch
- Federal Drive Interviews -- Jan. 31, 2013
- Obama nominates new regulatory czar
- House Republicans blast OIRA over late regulations report
- Obama administration kick-starts regulatory reform, but more action needed
- Achieving effective outcomes through management initiatives proves difficult
- Cass Sunstein stepping down from OIRA
- Agencies lay out plans for Open Gov 2.0
- OMB tells agencies to measure cumulative effects of regs
- White House wants to root out copycat programs - starting with STEM
- White House to mandate machine-readable open data
- OPM: Agencies can use flexible work schedule for science, engineering activities
- Federal CTO plans new networking tool to spur innovation
- Obama assigns new responsibilities for keeping government connected in case of emergency
- OSTP helping agencies take open gov to '2.0 level'
- White House touts success of agency 'challenges'