10:50 pm, June 19, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio offers three different email alerts to keep you in the federal loop at all times. Sign up today!
Federal News Radio is on Twitter. Follow our main news feed and our reporters for the latest news as it's happening.
Like Federal News Radio on Facebook and get a behind the scenes look at what goes on at the radio station.
Never miss a beat. See the latest news as it's added to our website.
Our daily and weekly shows cover everything from pay, benefits, defense, acquisition, retirement, technology and the federal workforce.
Book our experts to explain the latest federal news to your audience or for appearances at conferences and special events.
- Gov't report: Smooth launch unsure for health law
- Rep. Issa heading down familiar path for IT reform; Senate still in discovery mode
- Top Obama appointees using secret email accounts
- Handling large data sets in a secure environment
- Congress pressures agencies to speed up office consolidations
- FedRAMP achieves another cloud security milestone
- Datapalooza IV and open government