Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 9 a.m.
Federal Tech Talk looks at the world of high technology in the federal government. Host John Gilroy of Lectromec speaks the language of federal CISOs, CIOs and CTOs, and gets into the specifics for government IT systems integrators. John covers the latest government initiatives and the latest technology news for the federal IT manager and government contractor. Follow John on Twitter @raygilray.
Chris LaPoint, vice president of Product Management for SolarWinds will discuss how his company can help your agency manage its information technology system.
August 26, 2014
Todd Weller of Hexis Cyber discusses the types of security threats federal agencies are facing on this week's Federal Tech Talk radio show.
David Rubal, Public Sector Pre-Sales Consulting Manager with Tableau Software, will discuss how his company is helping agencies analyze and process big data.
August 12, 2014
Rick Caccia, vice president of Strategy at Delphix, will discuss the benefits of taking an agile approach to data management.
August 5, 2014
Ash Ashutosh, CEO of Actifio, will discuss how his company can help your agency reduce the size and cost of its data center.
July 29, 2014
Kevin Walsh, director of Iron Mountain Government Services joins host John Gilroy to discuss records management in the federal government.
July 22, 2014
Chris Carlson, CEO of Retriever Consulting, discusses the benefits of a new aspect of virtualization called containers.
July 15, 2014
Susie Adams, the chief technology officer for Microsoft Federal, joins host John Gilroy to discuss some new offerings from Microsoft and what they mean for federal IT professionals.
July 8, 2014
Doug Brashear, associate director, UX, at HZDG, will discuss what you can do to make your website more user friendly.
July 1, 2014
Scott Gaydos, chief technologist, Federal Healthcare, U.S. Public Sector, HP Enterprise Services, discusses how his company can help your agency with its cloud initiatives.
June 24, 2014
Richard Cheng, principal consultant and training lead for Excella Consulting, will discuss how to apply agile software development at your agency.
June 17, 2014
EEOC CIO Kimberly Hancher and Mike Cerniglia from MicroPact discuss how cloud computing, and open sourcing reduced her agency's IT costs.
June 10, 2014
Chris Hornbecker, CEO of Xgility, will discuss how SharePoint can help your agency with collaboration.
June 3, 2014
Mike Olson, board chairman and chief strategy officer of Cloudera, will talk about some of the tools your agency can use to manage its stored data.
May 27, 2014
Ken Parent and Manny Mencia of ByteGrid, will discuss how their company can help your agency secure and protect its data.
May 20, 2014
Horace Blackman, vice president of Health and Life Sciences at Lockheed Martin will discuss ways to reduce costs for federal IT professionals.
May 13, 2014
Dr. Harry Greenspun, senior advisor for Healthcare Transformation and Technoloy at Deloitte, discusses how technology is being used to reduce health care costs.
May 6, 2014
Accenture's Tom Greiner and Vanessa Godshalk join host John Gilroy to talk how their company is helping federal IT professionals get on the correct career path.
April 28, 2014
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, will explain how his company can help your agency develop its mobile strategy and manage its mobile devices.
April 22, 2014
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014