Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sports on Federal News Radio
View Federal News Radio's schedule of sports to see which games are airing and on what frequencies. Online streaming instructions are also available.
Federal News Radio broadcasts all men's basketball away games. In addition, tune in each Saturday during the season for AU Hoop Talk with host Dan Laing, Coach Mike Brennan, AU Athletics Director Dr. Billy Walker and their special guests.
Federal News Radio is the home of Washington Capitals hockey. Listen to every game on 1500AM in the Washington, D.C., metro area and 820AM in Frederick, Md.
Catch all George Washington Colonials' men's basketball games on Federal News Radio. Be sure to come early and stay late for the pre- and postgame shows.
Hear Washington Nationals baseball on 1500AM in the Washington, D.C. metro area and 820AM in Frederick, Md. Be sure to stick around for the postgame show to share your own thoughts on the game. And, tune in every Sunday at 6 p.m. for Nats Insider, a special one-hour show talking everything Nationals.
Federal News Radio is the D.C. home for Navy football. We also air select men's basketball and lacrosse games.