Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Sports on Federal News Radio
View Federal News Radio's schedule of sports to see which games are airing and on what frequencies. Online streaming instructions are also available.
Federal News Radio broadcasts all men's basketball away games. In addition, tune in each Saturday during the season for AU Hoop Talk with host Dan Laing, Coach Mike Brennan, AU Athletics Director Dr. Billy Walker and their special guests.
Federal News Radio is the home of Washington Capitals hockey. Listen to every game on 1500AM in the Washington, D.C., metro area and 820AM in Frederick, Md.
Join Claude Jennings and Kevin Stanfield at 7 p.m. the day following the game to get highlights, analysis, and a unique perspective on all things Burgundy and Gold.
Catch all George Washington Colonials' men's basketball games on Federal News Radio. Be sure to come early and stay late for the pre- and postgame shows.
Hear Washington Nationals baseball on 1500AM in the Washington, D.C. metro area and 820AM in Frederick, Md. Be sure to stick around for the postgame show to share your own thoughts on the game. And, tune in every Sunday at 6 p.m. for Nats Insider, a special one-hour show talking everything Nationals.
Federal News Radio is the D.C. home for Navy football. We also air select men's basketball and lacrosse games.
Federal News Radio is the home of Washington Wizards basketball. Listen to games on 1500AM in the Washington, D.C., metro area and 820AM in Frederick, Md.