Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Fridays, 4 p.m.
Hosted by Francis Rose, each week experts in the federal community discuss the three news stories they think are most important in the world of government.
Jason Miller, Executive Editor at Federal News Radio, and Tom Temin, Federal News Radio host, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose
Jim Beaupre, education director for ACT-IAC and head of the ACT-IAC Acquisition Academy, and Frank Reeder, co-founder and director of the Center for Internet Security, countdown the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Jim Williams, left, partner at Schambach & Williams Consulting, and Ron Marks, president of Intelligence Enterprises, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and chairman of the Industry Advisory Council, and David Olive of Catalyst Partners count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Dan Blair, president & CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration and former deputy director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Kathryn Medina, senior vice-president of Global Human Resources for APCO Worldwide and former executive director of the Chief Human Capital Officers Council, count down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton and former Associate Director for Administration and Government Performance at the Office of Management and Budget, and Ira Hobbs, principal officer of Hobbs & Hobbs and former Chief Information Officer at the Department of Treasury count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Bob Otto, president for the Government Services Sector at Agilex and former Chief Information Officer and Chief Technology Officer of the U.S. Postal Service, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories.
Rob Burton, partner at Venable law firm, and Anil Karmel, founder and CEO of C2 labs, counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
John Salamone of FMP Consulting and Ron Sanders of Booz Allen Hamilton counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and Mark Forman of TASC count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, and Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, counted down the week's top federal stories with Francis Rose.
Roger Baker, chief strategy officer at Agilex, and Jim Williams, principal at Schambach & Williams Consulting, countdown the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Bob Suda, president of Suda and Associates, and Tim Young, principal at Deloitte, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Karen Evans, national director of US Cyber Challenge and partner at KE&T Partners, and Al Burman, president of Jefferson Consulting, counted down the top stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Dan Mintz, president and executive director of the Advanced Mobility Academic Research Center, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service, count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Dale Meyerrose, president of the Meyerrose Group, and Greg Garcia, principal at Garcia Cyber Partners, counted down the week's top stories with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, and Jeff Neal, senior vice president of ICF International, join Francis Rose to count down the week's top federal stories.
Alan Paller of the SANS Institute and Jenny Mattingley of Shaw Bransford & Roth counted down the top federal stories of the week with Francis Rose.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president of public sector at the Information Technology Industry Council, and Jeff Kock, independent consultant at MindPetal Software Solutions, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.
Steve Bucci, director of the Allison Center for Foreign and National Security Policy at the Heritage Foundation, and Ron Marks, president of Intelligence Enterprises and senior fellow at the George Washington University Homeland Security Policy Institute, joined Francis Rose to count down the week's top stories on Federal News Countdown.