Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
When an administration changes hands, a lot of work goes on behind the scenes to make that transition as smooth as possible. Federal News Radio examines what's involved and how the transition unfolds.
Clay Johnson, former deputy director for management at OMB, talked about the role of the chief performance officer on In-Depth with Francis Rose.
The reformation of the country's health care system is one of the next priorities for President Barack Obama and Congress, and the Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will be at the center of this effort.
Engage, listen, respond, new study says
As the crowd swells, so will your chances of missing the parade.
President-elect taps prominent former fed to promote volunteer community service.