Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
CXO Surveys: 2014 Priorities
Federal News Radio is conducting a series of surveys of senior leaders across government. Over the course of the year, we will research priorities and challenges faced by the CXO community. Each month we will release the results of a new survey from one of the following CXOs: CIO, CAO, CFO, CHCO and PIO.
A Federal News Radio survey of chief acquisition officers and other senior acquisition managers says workforce training and retention remain among their biggest priorities and challenges.
Federal News Radio's survey of agency chief human capital officers and deputy CHCOs finds that employee engagement and supervisor training are among the most common ways they are improving the morale of the workforce. NASA CHCO Jeri Buchholz said training of these supervisors is key to making agencies run more smoothly.
View all of our CXO surveys from 2013.