Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
GSA, Thursdays, 10:00 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for May 2014 - the General Services Administration.
GSA Office of Government-wide Policy Chief of Staff Stephanie Rivera discusses efforts to create a standardized operating process for all agencies, and the challenges and opportunities that go along with it.
Subhead: Modernization and meeting customer need are critical to remaining relevant. Acquisition Operations Director Jim Ghiloni and Schedule 70 Director Kay Ely discuss the agency's ongoing strategy on Agency of the Month.
Program aims to save agencies money, increase productivity as explained by Chuck Hardy, director of GSA's Total Workplace program to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month.
As part of its effort to create a 21st century government, the General Services Administration's 18F program serves as a way for proven practices within the private sector to be applied to agencies. In this week's Agency of the Month program, Andrew McMahon, senior adviser to the administrator at GSA, and 18F Co-founder and Senior Team Lead Greg Godbout describe the project to Federal News Radio's Jason Fornicola.