Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Federal agencies fulfill their missions in many different environments and locations — and in each, technology plays a strategic role. Technology products and services provided by CDW•G help federal IT professionals achieve their goals for consolidation, optimization and efficiency, and succeed in their IT missions. See how CDW•G can help your federal agency make the most of your IT investments: CDWG.com/federalsolutions.
About NetApp:NetApp creates innovative products—storage systems and software that help customers around the world store, manage, protect, and retain one of their most precious assets: their data. NetApp is currently the #1 storage provider to the U.S. Government. Discover our passion for helping organizations go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
What are the infrastructure underpinnings of big data and big databases. Users of big data have been concentrating on the tools to mine the information in big data. In this conversation, we will discuss what it takes to house, maintain and serve up big data. Such data stores are characterized by a mix of relational/structured data and non-structured files such as video, images, PDFs, and office documents. A number of new solutions are emerging - different types of storage, different approaches of optimizing the data center to handle big data.