Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
VMware is a leading provider of cloud infrastructure and cloud services to the U.S. Federal government. Their solutions are instrumental in helping customers adopt the software defined data center, end user computing and hybrid cloud, and are widely used throughout the U.S. Federal government and Department of Defense. It's the VMware you know.
May 29, 2014:Today, Jason Miller, WTOP and Doug Bourgeois, VMware, and Stuart Fleagle, Carpathia discuss the case for Hybrid Cloud. Major transformation is underway that affects how we live and work. This transformation is enabled by technological innovation, particularly by Cloud Computing and the Mobile Internet. For Federal IT organizations to successfully deliver this Transformation, they need to fully embrace their existing investments to leverage a hybrid cloud. A carefully architected hybrid cloud approach that leverages previous private cloud investments will help drive compatibility across a multi-cloud environment, and minimize the ‘silos of clouds' that are popping up today. Listen in to the discussion, and see what they have to say about the intersection of technology and transformation.
March 27, 2014: Today, Jason Miller, WTOP and Doug Bourgeois, VMware, talk about building a better business case to transform and manage IT in government. In the current budgeting environment, it's more important than ever to have a clear line of sight into the true costs of owning, maintaining and delivering IT services, so that data-based decisions and investments can be made. Listen in to the discussion, and see what they have to say about the intersection of technology and transformation.