Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Each week, Federal News Radio's Ciera Crawford highlights federal employees and government contractors charged with defrauding the government. Have a tip or want to contact Ciera? You can do so by email or phone, (202) 895-4825.
Former Chief of Prosthetics at VA Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida, and equipment vendor charged with conspiracy to commit health care fraud.
Jorge Solorzano Jr, a supply sergeant at the U.S. Army Reserve Armory in West Palm, Florida, pleaded guilty to stealing more than $21,000 in military equipment.
A former recruiter for the West Virginia National Guard pleaded guilty to stealing government funds intended to reward National Guard members for referring others who enlisted.
A former FBI counterintelligence special agent was charged with 11 counts of conspiracy, eight counts of honest services wire fraud, obstruction of a grand jury proceeding and obstruction of an agency proceeding.
While deployed in Afghanistan, Christopher Ciampa allegedly stole more than one million gallons of fuel for resale on Afghanistan's black market.
Venita Godfrey-Scott was charged with stealing government property she used for various home improvement projects.
Jonathan Hargett is charged with health care fraud stemming from his employment with DoD from 1996 to 2012.
Lt. Daniel G. Eyer faces 24 months in prison and dismissal from the Coast Guard for allegedly assaulting a fellow guardsman's wife.
Maj. Gen. Michael T. Harrison drops in rank from two-star to one-star for failing to investigate sexual assault accusations.
Marjorie Roxby Mascheroni pleaded guilty to conspiracy to communicate and communicating Restricted Data to a person with the intent to secure an advantage to a foreign nation.