Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio online chats give participants a chance to interact directly with government executives and federal experts. During each chat, you are given the opportunity to submit your own questions and comments to be addressed during the event. Register for our free upcoming chats or view archives of past chats below.
Martha Rubenstein, the National Science Foundation's chief financial officer, joins Federal News Radio for a free online chat to discuss her priorities and challenges as they relate to the results of Federal News Radio's exclusive CFO survey.
Join Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and Shefali Kapadia, and Tammy Flanagan from the National Institute of Transition Planning, for an online chat about the ins and outs of phased retirement.
Labor Department Deputy CIO Dawn Leaf joins Federal News Radio for an online chat to discuss legacy IT, bring your own device, shadow IT and more.
Sonny Hashmi, chief information officer at the General Services Administration, joins Federal News Radio for an online chat to discuss his agency's new open source policy, mobility, zero-based budgeting and collaboration, among other topics.
Ford Heard, the Veterans Affairs Department's associate deputy assistant secretary for Procurement Policy, Systems and Oversight, joins Federal News Radio to discuss VA's efforts to improve acquisition management of the agency's $18.2 billion procurement budget and the results of our latest CAO survey.
Steven VanRoekel, the federal chief information officer, joins Federal News Radio to discuss the White House's priorities to improve federal technology, including the latest initiatives under the Smarter IT Delivery Agenda and PortfolioStat, as well as progress on the Digital Government Strategy and open data.
Katherine Archuleta, the director of the Office of Personnel Management, discusses the latest on phased retirement, employee morale, and diversity initiatives, among other workforce issues.
Bob Brese, chief information officer at the Department of Energy, joins Federal News Radio to discuss his agency's latest efforts around cloud, mobility and cybersecurity, among other issues.
NASA Chief Human Capital Officer Jeri Buchholz joins Federal News Radio to discuss the challenges and opportunities she faces as NASA's CHCO; her best practices for managing in this ever-changing budget environment; morale; training; and retirement issues.
Tammy Flanagan joins Federal News Radio's Mike Causey to answer your most pressing pay, benefits, TSP and retirement issues.
Steve Grewal, the chief information security officer for the Department of Education, joins Federal News Radio to discuss the Education Department's cybersecurity priorities, including his recent project to implement a fully-integrated enterprise cybersecurity operational capability; cloud computing; and the cyber workforce.
Former U.S. Comptroller General David Walker and Connecticut State Representative Diana Urban join Federal News Radio to discuss what needs to be done to fix the failing federal budget process.
Dave Bowen, the director of health care IT and CIO of the Defense Health Agency, joins Federal News Radio to discuss DHA's priorities around technology, including e-health records, application rationalization, infrastructure consolidation and moving his agency's email to the DISA cloud.
Charlie Armstrong, assistant commissioner and chief information officer at Customs and Border Protection, joins Federal News Radio to discuss his agency's data consolidation initiative, use of mobile devices and apps, cybersecurity and planning for reduced IT budgets.