With advancements in technology and service delivery, government agencies are faced with the challenge to keep pace with rising expectations from the public to deliver the same level of service received in the private sector or better.
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
All federal government agencies share a common goal: to efficiently and effectively serve the people. We have a solid understanding of government operations and a vision of emerging federal government service trends. Among the services we can provide are: Customer Care Solutions, Document Management Solutions, Healthcare Solutions, IT Solutions, Predictive Data Anlaytics, Loan Servicing Solutions and Transaction Processing Solutions. We can help you enhance your federal services, under fixed-price, performance-based contracts.
Our thought leadership allows you to cut through the clutter, making informed business decisions on the latest industry and technology trends delivering reliability, quality and cost containment. This means both you and your customers benefit from subject matter expertise, best-of-breed technology and performance-based resource management.
Xerox's thought leader discusses Constituent Servicing. Brought to you by Xerox