Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
SSA, Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for November 2013 - the Social Security Administration.
In this week's edition of Agency of the Month, SSA Inspector General Patrick O'Carroll explains how his office is helping the agency save millions of dollars.
On this week's Agency of the Month show, Peter Spencer discusses how budget uncertainty is negatively impacting the agency.
In part two of our Agency of the Month interview with Peter Spencer, deputy commissioner for Budget, Finance, Quality and Management at the Social Security Administration, Spencer says lessons learned in 2013 will help the agency moving forward in 2014 and beyond.