Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Informatica provides solutions for addressing the most pressing IT initiatives: data center consolidation; management of big data; application retirement; data integration, quality, privacy; and cyber security. Using our automated solutions, government organizations can focus time and resources on their mission-critical tasks, including defense and intelligence, law enforcement, tax and revenue, education, and the provision of benefits and services to the public.
This discussion explores how agencies are protecting sensitive data, reducing risk
and curtailing the costs associated with data breaches while ensuring compliance
with expanding government data privacy policies.
Recent data breaches have broad-reaching and costly impacts that erode public trust, jeopardize national security, destabilize mission critical activities, and result in significant financial loss.