Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
DISA, Thursdays, 10:00 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for October 2013 - the Defense Information Systems Agency.
On this week's Agency of the Month show, Jennifer Carter from DISA discusses how her office is working to get the latest technology to war fighters as quickly as possible.
Brigadier General Brian Dravis, director of the Joint Information Environment Technical Synchronization Office, says he was skeptical of the JIE initiative at first but, after four months on the job, he's now very confident the department is getting it right.
In this week's edition of Agency of the Month, John Hickey talks about bringing vendor-agnostic, commercial-off-the-shelf mobility solutions at all classification levels to the Department of Defense.