Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DISA, Thursdays, 10:00 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for October 2013 - the Defense Information Systems Agency.
On this week's Agency of the Month show, Jennifer Carter from DISA discusses how her office is working to get the latest technology to war fighters as quickly as possible.
Brigadier General Brian Dravis, director of the Joint Information Environment Technical Synchronization Office, says he was skeptical of the JIE initiative at first but, after four months on the job, he's now very confident the department is getting it right.
In this week's edition of Agency of the Month, John Hickey talks about bringing vendor-agnostic, commercial-off-the-shelf mobility solutions at all classification levels to the Department of Defense.