Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Navy, Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for September 2013 - the Department of the Navy.
CAPT James Kilby, deputy for Ballistic Missile Defense, AEGIS, and Destroyers in the Navy's Surface Warfare Directorate, joins host Sean McCalley on this week's Agency of the Month program to discuss the agency's next-gen AEGIS system.
Dr. Richard Carlin, director of the Navy's Sea Warfare and Weapons Department in the Office of Naval Research, outlines his organization's energy goals and the Navy's increasing investments in its Energy Excelerator program.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss how online gaming is helping the Navy with its acquisition strategies.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Navy Rear Admiral Sean Buck, director of the 21st Century Sailor Office, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss the prevention of sexual assaults and suicides within the Defense Department.