Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Navy, Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for September 2013 - the Department of the Navy.
CAPT James Kilby, deputy for Ballistic Missile Defense, AEGIS, and Destroyers in the Navy's Surface Warfare Directorate, joins host Sean McCalley on this week's Agency of the Month program to discuss the agency's next-gen AEGIS system.
Dr. Richard Carlin, director of the Navy's Sea Warfare and Weapons Department in the Office of Naval Research, outlines his organization's energy goals and the Navy's increasing investments in its Energy Excelerator program.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Nick Guertin, the Navy's director of Transformation in the Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss how online gaming is helping the Navy with its acquisition strategies.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Navy Rear Admiral Sean Buck, director of the 21st Century Sailor Office, joins host Sean McCalley to discuss the prevention of sexual assaults and suicides within the Defense Department.