Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Finding solutions to some of society's most seemingly intractable problems doesn't have to involve billion-dollar investments or comprehensive tax reform. Instead, inexpensive, simple solutions can often be found by looking at human behavior (aka behavioral insights) that seek to explain the way we make decisions, whether consciously or unconsciously. The approach presented in the six white papers below, written by various Deloitte contributors, blends the latest discoveries in the fields of social psychology, behavioral economics, and human factors engineering to help government agencies use behavioral insights to improve program effectiveness and reduce costs in today's fiscally-constrained environment.
In this white paper, Deloitte's Shrupti Shah examines how applying behavioral insights -- how people think and make decisions -- can improve program effectiveness and reduce costs.
In this white paper, Deloitte's Amira Choueiki examines how to enable good choices in a daunting financial environment. Tasks required to maintain personal finances are often the most tedious, confusing, and dreaded of everyday chores.
In this white paper, Deloitte's Amira Choueiki examines how to make it easier to be green, because environmental friendliness often requires extra effort.
In this white paper, Deloitte's Sanjay Joshua Choudhury examines how to enable people to live healthy, happy lives. Some of the benefits of healthy living are self-evident—who wouldn't like to live a little longer or trim a few pounds of fat?
In this white paper, Deloitte's Sarah Williamson examines how government can make America's roads safer to navigate by applying the scientific data of how people behave.
In this white paper, Deloitte's Anna Mohan and Andrea Dinneen examine how agencies can use behavioral insights to their advantage. By changing the context in which individuals make decisions, these behavioral insights enable citizens to make better choices and facilitate positive societal outcomes.