Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
ViON Corporation has been supplying the latest technology in data storage for over 33 years! ViON is a veteran owned business for contracting purposes, but an enterprise player when it comes to providing business solutions to the federal government. We form strong working relationships with leading edge manufacturing partners, to bring you the best possible solutions from the widest possible choice.
ViON's bedrock relationship is with HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS, together pioneering solutions that serve clients time and money.
Get to know ViON Corporation, Listen to "Technology Insights" with Tom Frana, President and CEO.
Learn more about ViON.
ViON Corporation President and CEO, Tom Frana talks to Hu Yoshida, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Hitachi Data Systems about the most pressing customer challenge...DATA.
ViON Corporation President and CEO, Tom Frana talks to Hu Yoshida, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Hitachi Data Systems about a wide range of topics including: Flash.
Segment 1 addresses Virtualization solutions and Hitachi's pioneering role over 8 years ago.
In segment 2 John talks about leveraging innovations to build better solutions for customers.
In segment 3, Tom and John talked about the critical role of strategic partnerships and how critical "start up" companies are in the future.
Segment 4 covers all of the marketplace buzz words from virtualization to big data to cloud. Specifically John addresses Cloud Adoption of Hitachi's customer base.
ViON and Hitachi are long standing (33 years) partners. In segment 5 Tom explores Hitachi's key strengths.