Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Department of Homeland Security, Thursdays, 10 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for February 2013 - the Department of Homeland Security.
On this week's edition of Agency of the Month, Rich Serino, deputy administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), joins Federal News Radio.
This week on Agency of the Month, Angie Salazar, section chief of the Human Smuggling and Trafficking Unit at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, speaks with Federal News Radio.
On this week's episode of Agency of the Month, Dr. Dan Gerstein, deputy under secretary at DHS' Science and Technology Directorate, joins Federal News Radio to discuss how he's working with a smaller budget.
John Wagner, executive director of admissibility and passenger programs, Office of Field Operations, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, talks mobile, sequestration and the budget.