Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The National Contract Management Association has more than 22,000 members, dedicated to advancing professional growth and educational opportunities to procurement and acquisition personnel. The annual conference explores how to do the job in the midst of budget cuts, best practices and contracting trends.
Federal News Radio speaks about acquisition and contracting with Erville Koehler of GSA, Jamie Sybert and David Kirschbaum of Baker Tilly, and Kenneth Gilliland of the Army's Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center.
Federal News Radio interviews Shay Assad, DoD's director of defense pricing, and Frank Anderson, president of Strategic Public Sector Solutions.