Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
For more than 50 years, CSC has developed smart, technology-enabled solutions to solve our clients' toughest challenges, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and a passion for exceeding expectations.
As technology continues to radically change the world we live in, CSC stands at the forefront of next generation technologies—delivering agile, innovative solutions to support evolving business and mission requirements.
CSC's leading technologies are driven by our passionate thought leaders—known for defining and stretching the boundaries of technology. Get to know Yogesh Khanna, - Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for CSC's North American Public Sector, and the Next Generation Solutions CSC Provides in Cyber Security, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Modernization.
And congratulations to Yogesh Khanna, named 2012 Government Contractor CTO Innovator in the large company category by NVTC/Washington Technology!
After years of acquisition planning, bid protests and then eventually a rolling process of migrating users from one contract to another, the Navy says all of its users will have moved to its new NGEN contract by the end of this month.
Citing threats from hackers, US won't release security details for federal health care website
Todd Weller of Hexis Cyber discusses the types of security threats federal agencies are facing on this week's Federal Tech Talk radio show.
The Army has thousands of personnel working full-time on cyber, but so far, those soldiers have no dedicated career path. That may be about to change.