Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
For more than 50 years, CSC has developed smart, technology-enabled solutions to solve our clients' toughest challenges, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and a passion for exceeding expectations.
As technology continues to radically change the world we live in, CSC stands at the forefront of next generation technologies—delivering agile, innovative solutions to support evolving business and mission requirements.
CSC's leading technologies are driven by our passionate thought leaders—known for defining and stretching the boundaries of technology. Get to know Yogesh Khanna, - Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for CSC's North American Public Sector, and the Next Generation Solutions CSC Provides in Cyber Security, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Modernization.
And congratulations to Yogesh Khanna, named 2012 Government Contractor CTO Innovator in the large company category by NVTC/Washington Technology!
Covers the dynamics in both public and private sectors, CSC's approach and the conundrum of intellectual property.
Cloud today.....security, benefits beyond cost reduction and migrating to the cloud.
The official definition of big data and the value federal agencies can gain.