Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Unisys designs, builds and manages mission-critical environments for businesses and governments who have no room for error. We help our clients solve their most critical challenges by leveraging our expertise in federal and commercial markets in these areas: application modernization, data center transformation, security and end user support. Visit www.unisys.com/federal.
In an effort to provide a better environment for commenting, we have changed our comment platform. In order to comment on a story, you will first need to create a Disqus account if you do not already have one. It's easy! Sign up for an account below by clicking in the "Leave a message" field and then clicking on the blue Disqus icon. Alternatively, you can now comment using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts.
Federal News Radio understands how important anonymity is to some commenters. Like our previous platform, our new system allows users to identify their comments with a screen name (instead of their first and last name) if they so choose. Find more information about creating a screen name and other frequently asked questions about Disqus here.
Our comment policy itself has not changed. Federal News Radio encourages users to express their opinions by posting comments that have a positive and constructive tone; are on topic, clear and to-the-point; and are respectful towards others and their opinions. Our goal is to maintain a civil dialogue in which readers feel comfortable. Federal News Radio reserves the right to remove comments and block users that do not follow these criteria.comments powered by Disqus
Government agencies are challenged to reduce the cost of government while maintaining constituent level of service. With security, privacy and performance requirements at an all-time high, complying with OMB mandates to consolidate 800 datacenters by 2017 is requiring agencies to balance risks of reduced cost and the reliability of delivering a secure and predictable solution. Traditional legacy systems supporting mission-critical applications deliver the security, predictability and reliability today and agencies are challenged to maintain the same attributes in a new consolidated model.Listen
The benefits of cloud computing have been proven. Agencies continue to migrate more applications to the cloud to realize these benefits, but are we ready to move mission-critical apps to the cloud? Hear executives from HHS, District of Columbia, American Red Cross, Amazon Web Services and Unisys discuss the next steps in cloud computing in this Federal News Radio panel discussion sponsored by Unisys.