Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Health and Human Services Department, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for October 2012 - the Health and Human Services Department.
Having an intuitive technology platform allows the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality to have a constructive relationship with other agencies in the Department of Health and Human Services, Director Carolyn Clancy tells Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month show.
The Indian Health Service is using the success of the Veterans Affairs e-health record program to update its own systems. IHS Acting Chief Information Officer Howard Hays spoke to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month show about the upgrade.