Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Health and Human Services Department, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.
Agency of the Month examines the many important facets of government agencies. Each month, Federal News Radio speaks with top executives from a specific agency about the issues most important to its mission. The Agency of the Month for October 2012 - the Health and Human Services Department.
Having an intuitive technology platform allows the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality to have a constructive relationship with other agencies in the Department of Health and Human Services, Director Carolyn Clancy tells Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month show.
The Indian Health Service is using the success of the Veterans Affairs e-health record program to update its own systems. IHS Acting Chief Information Officer Howard Hays spoke to Federal News Radio's Agency of the Month show about the upgrade.