Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The series will look at key aspects of the modernization of one of the nation's most valuable assets - the National Airspace System (NAS). The series includes a look at the economic importance of the aviation industry, funding options, solutions for weather delays, enhanced safety, technology to enhance communications, capacity, efficiency. Learn more about Raytheon.
The modernization of airspace systems is helping to meet this growing demand with greater capacity, safety and efficiency.
Raytheon's world-class technology, training and industry leadership in U.S. and international airspace management are helping to ensure these important goals are met.
Transformation of air travel - it's happening today
For more than sixty years, Raytheon has been a leader in the continuous improvement of one of the nation's most important assets: the National Airspace System. The FAA and Raytheon are working together to replace current systems with new technology that will support greater capacity and enhanced capabilities - safely and cost-effectively. Benefits also include saving fuel, cutting down on noise and reducing carbon emissions. Modernization of air travel - it's happening today.
Raytheon is working with the FAA to help them guide and track air traffic more precisely and efficiently. And the entire planet is benefitting. Because finding the most efficient way to a destination means lessening aviation's impact on the environment - saving fuel, reducing carbon emissions and cutting down on noise. Transformation of air travel - it's happening today.
Did you know that weather accounts for 70% of all air traffic delays in the U.S.? Delivering more information, more quickly, to air traffic controllers and pilots means significantly reducing the impact of weather on your travel. Raytheon engineers are leveraging more than sixty years of aviation experience to bring more precise weather forecasts into the air traffic management arena. That means safer travel and fewer delays in getting to your destination.