Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Federal government agencies—including those serving in defense, intelligence, or civilian roles—are responsible for managing taxpayer money as well as ensuring national security and meeting citizens' demands for services. They must also find ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Given these challenges, federal government agencies are increasing the demands on their networking infrastructures.
Brocade networking solutions provide federal government agencies with the high performance, reliability, and flexibility they need to securely deliver mission-critical services while reducing complexity and cost.
Learn more about Brocade by visiting www.brocade.com.
So, how does data center consolidation open doors for mission improvements? How does data center consolidation change the way you have to buy and manage mission critical systems? And how can agencies move money from operating and maintaining a data center to developing, modernizing and enhancing mission-critical systems?