Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal government agencies—including those serving in defense, intelligence, or civilian roles—are responsible for managing taxpayer money as well as ensuring national security and meeting citizens' demands for services. They must also find ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Given these challenges, federal government agencies are increasing the demands on their networking infrastructures.
Brocade networking solutions provide federal government agencies with the high performance, reliability, and flexibility they need to securely deliver mission-critical services while reducing complexity and cost.
Learn more about Brocade by visiting www.brocade.com.
So, how does data center consolidation open doors for mission improvements? How does data center consolidation change the way you have to buy and manage mission critical systems? And how can agencies move money from operating and maintaining a data center to developing, modernizing and enhancing mission-critical systems?