Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal News Radio Archives
Janet Saint Laurent, GAO's managing director for defense capabilities and management issues, shares details of some of the duplicate programs.
Stephen Ryan, who leads the Government Strategies Practice Group at McDermott, Will and Emery, offers advice to vendors and contractors who may be worried that the government still does not have a budget for the rest of fiscal year 2011.
CNN's Brian Todd talks to producer Ruben Gomez.
Militias have always played a big part in wars. But now cyber militias are popping up all over cyberspace.
While speaking at the RSA conference in San Francisco DoD Deputy Director William Lynn said the military will need to change how it views cybersecurity.
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
Tom Trabucco, director of external relations for the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, which RUNS your Thrift Savings Plan, explains what's driving growth in all TSP funds.
The merger allows McAfee to continue developing and selling security products and services under its own brand.
Defense contractor EADS is thinking about its options, following the Air Force's choice to give Boeing that $35 billion tanker contract.
Chuck Schumer(D-N.Y.) is pushing to change the way you access some major websites.
Best of the DorobekINSIDER. Original airdate of Feb. 23, 2011.
Tom Fox, the director of the Center for Government Leadership at the Partnership for Public Service and the Washington Post's Federal Coach columnist, explains how federal managers can keep workers motivated with a government shutdown looming.
Richard Aboulafia from the Teal Group offers a recap and a look ahead of the tanker saga.
David Roberts, an ambassador for the program and a student at the University of Florida, shares what his peers are saying about working for the federal government.
The Office of Personnel Management has officially defined what it means to be a federal IT security worker.