Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 3 p.m.
Hosted by nationally-known speaker and consultant Mark Amtower, Amtower Off-Center highlights the good, the bad, the ugly and the just plain silly of doing business in the government market. Every week experts join Amtower for a lively discussion of current issues facing the government contractor community.
This week, Amtower interviews Mitchell Levy, CEO of HappyAbout.
July 26, 2010
Amtower talks with author David Meerman Scott about his new book and much more.
July 19, 2010
Amtower interviews Bill Howard, president of Chesapeake Cyber Associates and host of the monthly Maryland Marketing Meeting.
July 5, 2010
This week, Amtower interviews Todd Lamonia, president and CEO of Intellifed.
June 28, 2010
Amtower interviews Kevin Plexico, Senior VP for Research and Analysis Services at INPUT.
June 21, 2010
This week, Amtower talks with John Kagia of Market Connections.
June 14, 2010
This week, Amtower learns all about it with editor-in-chief Nick Wakeman.
June 7, 2010
Grants and stimulus diva Kristin DeProspero has tips for you!
Amtower interviews James Lloyd, Program Director for the Veteran-Owned/Service Disabled Program at the US Army Office of Small Business Programs.
May 17, 2010
This week, Amtower talks with GCN editor-in-chief Wyatt Kash.
May 10, 2010
Amtower is joined by TechAmerica CEO and President Phil Bond.
May 3, 2010
Mark Amtower interviews federal marketing and sales consultant Fred Diamond, president of Diamond Marketing about lead generation and developing customer/vendor relationships.
Colleen Jolly, a principal at the 24 Hour Company, talks with Amtower about why visual elements are important for your bid.
April 12, 2010
Scott Lewis, president of PS Partnerships, tells host Mark Amtower all about it.
Nov. 23, 2009
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009
James J. Baker
September 21st, 2009
Executive Vice President
Professional Services Council
August 31st, 2009
Consultant, speaker, blogger
Paul Gillin Communications
July 13th, 2009
July 6th, 2009
Office of Charge Card Management, GSA
April 13th, 2009
(Rebroadcast June 29th, 2009)