Roger Waldron brings more than 20 years of high-profile government contracting experience to the Coalition. Waldron served as acting senior procurement executive for the GSA from 2005-2007. During that time, he was also a member of the Acquisition Advisory Panel.
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m.
Hosted by Roger Waldron of the Coalition for Government Procurement, Off the Shelf interviews federal contracting experts from both inside and outside of government on the issues that matter most.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Kevin Lynch, president of the National Industries for the Blind.
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bob Lohfeld, president and founder of the Lohfeld Consulting Group.
June 15, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Sanderson Hoe, a partner at McKenna, Long & Aldridge.
June 8, 2010
Daniel Gordon, Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy, joins host Larry Allen this week.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Dendy Young, a Principal at McLean Capital, LLC.
May 25, 2010
Learn more about it from Vice President Susan Plonkey.
May 18, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Jeff White, co-founder of mySBX.
April 13, 2010
Learn all about GWACs this week.
Host Larry Allen talks with Tony Costa of the Public Building Service.
Counsel Mayer Brown
September 8, 2009
Crowell & Moring
August 4th, 2009
Sullivan & Worcester
July 14th, 2009
Robert A. Burton
Partner, Venable LLP
Director, Procurement Roundtable
June 16th, 2009
Mayer Brown LLP
May 5th, 2009
March 31st, 2009
Tyree Varnado, Deputy Commissioner
Federal Acquisition Service
Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner
Office of Customer Accounts and Research
General Services Administration
March 24th, 2009
McKenna, Long & Aldridge
February 10th, 2009