Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Foodie and the Beast
Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Hosted by: David and Nycci Nellis
From fine dining to irresistible junk foods, top chefs to up-and-comers you haven't heard of (yet!), foie gras, fish fingers, and much more, no sip of wine, no morsel of food or food gossip goes untouched, as David and Nycci Nellis give you the inside dish on the hottest restaurants and bistros, the freshest ingredients and the finest tipples on the scene.
Nycci is found and editor of the TheListAreYouOnIt.com, the DC area's premier food and wine events website. She and David have cooked up this lively - and sometimes edgy - food and wine variety show catering to in-the-know "foodies" and to those (like David) whose appetites run more toward Ruffles than truffles.
Look for engrossing segments on the newest restaurants, restaurant promotions, the latest chef moves and tips from guests about everything from new ingredients to the worlds of fine wines, spirits and brews. Listeners of all food faiths will enjoy taking sides in David and Nycci's playful "food fights" - call it, "Foodie and the Beast" - and polar views on what really makes the best in food and drink.